Thursday, March 7, 2013

Big BOOTY Methods: Dry Brushing

Good Afternoon my lovely people! I sure do hope that all of you are having a wonderful day so far. Remember to wear a smile, because it's healthy and it keeps people out of business.

Well today I want to cover a topic I came across a while ago. Its a method called dry brushing. Dry brushing is the act of pushes fat into other places with a set of motions applied to the skin. Its simply just taking a brush and stroking it to the butt area. Think of it as a massage for the booty. Caressing and loving every bit of it. I look at it as a way of taking some alone time with yourself. Taking the time out to stroke yourself the way you please ! I also found this quite interesting for our experiment of body transformation! It's nothing that hard about it so, lets try it!

It helps:
*Improve blood circulation
*Smooths skin
*Eliminate cellulite
*Tightens skin
*Redistribute fat!

It's seem to be a fun way to push out that tush! With that being said, add this to your routine next week. I want everyone to go out and get a brush. A wide bath brush, nothing to hard that it hurts the skin. Do it as often as you like but preferably in the morning and before you take a shower.

Again,I'm going to work on putting this in the upcoming routines for us. Now that optional, just like everything is optional for you to try. Participation is needed!!

Well see ya lovely ladies later!

-- Kisses from Sade --

No comments:

Post a Comment