Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Weight Is Just Fine

Good morning Bodies! I hope you guys are having a wonderful Thursday. I would like to start off by saying I have a slight hangover and I'm at work. Believe me when I say a desk job and a hangover are not a good-mix, but the Peach Long Island surely was.

Well, I'm posting this to say a few things. I know that some of you are conscious about the weight you have as of now. The whole point of my plan is to get a good amount of weight to work with so the butt won't be all muscle. If your aiming for a muscle butt , then go right ahead. My goal is to get a fatty, not a solid! So, for the first 3 weeks, along with exercise, we are working on picking up weight so we can shape it sufficiently. I have appeared to have gained weight. I was a couple pounds lighter in December. These one pair of jeans that I bought in September was the perfect comfortable fit and now they are too tight. It has gotten to the point that I can't even zip or pull them up all the way. I wondered why? I went through a slight stage of depression and I seek my comfort with foods. That explains my reasons where I kind of let myself go. That's when I stop going to the gym and ate more heavier portions. It was bad!

Now, that I'm a good streak with you guys, I've changed that horrible response to my problems. I do my set of crunches before work. Eat 3-4 small meals a day now. I drink tons of water and I do take all of my vitamins. I have done my research on the fat I have gained too. I soon saw that it wasn't something to beat myself up over anymore. That now the extra weight I have gained will help me in the journey to gaining that butt that I truly desire. Also, since I lack wide hip bones, that fat will also do wonders for that portion of my body.

I say all that to say, the weight is just fine. We are going to work it off. I'm saying that to say, "Hey, go ahead and stuff your face", but to say eat often. Eat as much as you feel comfortable with. If you already have that weight you like and don't seek to gain then don't. I of course, could use a couple more pounds. I want a fat butt ,so a fat butt needs fat.

Everything will be just fine! Along with the various routines I have set for the upcoming weeks, we shall lose the extra. Weeks varying in hard cardio one week and resistance the next will make it simple to still stretch that fat in the right place along with contouring the curves of our temples.

So don't BEAT yourself up, EAT the food up! Its much more where that came from.

Well, back to work I go, wish me luck on this journey of Thursday, February 28,2013. I wish you guys the best!!!

--Kisses from SADE



2 comments: