Tuesday, April 9, 2013

WEEK 7: Butt & Legs + Arch & Resistance

Bodies! Bodies! Bodies! How are you dolls today. Let's welcome ourselves to Week 7 !!! Introducing a new foundation in the course called arching! Yes building up that arch so that booty can stick on out.

Tuesday, April 9,2013 - Saturday, April 13,2013

10 Lunges
60 Squats
60 High Knee Marches
30 Kick backs
10 Push-Ups
10 Front Toe Touches
70 Crunches

Vitamins Routine: 2 prenatal, 3 omega fish oil, 4 macas, 2 pueraria mirifica , 1 tablespoon.

It would be a good time for all my participating members to send in progress pictures ! I won't post them unless you say so. It's just for measure purposes to see if my system is working. I hope you guys have a wonderful week and I will be posting more juicy info this week !

No comments:

Post a Comment